What is life coaching?
Life coaching is the process of helping you uncover roadblocks that may be holding you back so that you can work on goals for the future and create a new life path.
What is the difference between life coaches and counselors?
Counselors spend time examining the past, looking for solutions to emotional concerns and seeking a diagnosis.
Coaching is providing support and partnering with clients in a self-discovery process that inspires them to enhance the skills, resources and creativity that the client already has provide support. Time is spent identifying one’s passions and a plan to get to the life they truly desire.
Who can benefit from using a life coach?
Anyone who wants to improve their life in some way can benefit from it. Personal growth is a life-long process of creating a life of balance and fulfilment.
What are the valued results of hiring a coach?
- You learn to open up and be honest with yourself
- You begin to value who you are
- You change the way you think about yourself
- Your have a partner who wants you to put your best foot forward
- You set better goals and achieve them easier
- Your willingness to take action motivates you
- You stop accepting negative beliefs that you encounter
- Your sense of well being becomes constant and grows deeper
Are you wondering if you are coachable?
Of course you are coachable as long as you are willing to discover who you are, eager to uncover your true passion for life and willing to do the work required of you to succeed!